Sunday, October 3, 2010

I Love living in an Apt...

And just to clarify an apt is an APARTMENT. But because we are extremely intelligent and mature college students, we abbreviate everything. By intelligent and mature, I mean ridiculous. But I digress.

I just spent the last five hours playing Euchre in my friend's apt with some of my favorite people. And it is amazing how good it feels to be with good people, to trash talk and laugh and just generally enjoy life together. These people make me better. They make me smile and they make my life full. It felt right and appropriate that my pilot blog should be about them. And here they are, at least some of them.

We trespass and take really pretty pictures

We make Applebees runs at ungodly hours

We laugh a lot


No comments:

Post a Comment